Cartridge Care 101
Follow these tips to get the best performance for your Ink-Jet cartridge and printer :
- Always store inkjet cartridges in the upright position.
- Store your inkjet cartridges at room temperatures; never expose inkjet cartridges to excessive cold, heat or humidity. Never leave inkjet cartridges in car for prolong periods of time.
- Only remove inkjet cartridges from packages when ready to use. Prolong exposure to the air can cause ink nosal dryness .
- Before inserting in your printer, remove any protective clip or blue static tape
- Return your empty inkjet cartridge to CartridgeZone as soon as possible to be exchanged/ refilled. Prolonging the empty cartridge to air makes it more difficult to refill.
- Use cartridge within 9 Ė 12 month of purchase.
Follow these tips to get the best performance for your Laser Toner cartridge and printer:
- Never expose laser toner cartridges to excessive cold, heat or humidity. Always store cartridges at room temperature
- Treat with care. Dropping, rough handling can drum damage and toner leakage.
- Donít touch the electrical components or chips on the cartridge.
- Return the empty cartridge to CartridgeZone for replacement or recycling .
- Upon inserting the cartridge in your printer lightly shake the cartridge.